I’m Cathy Ostema. And my passion in life is helping others find their healthiest self. The body is wonderfully intelligent. When you are not at your best, there is generally a good reason for it, often it’s not what you expect it to be.
I dig deep to find out the root cause of your issues so that we can turn the imbalance around and bring you back to optimal health.
- I’m a Certified Holistic Health Coach from:
- Integrative Nutrition
- Andrea Beaman
- Health Coach Institute / Holistic MBA
- I’ve studied functional medicine at:
- The School of Applied Functional Medicine
- I studied Alzheimer’s and brain health at:
- Dr. Amen University for Alzheimer’s reversal
- I have a Bachelors’s degree in Social Work from:
- University of Nebraska at Omaha
- I have years of experience working with both personal and medical issues
- I’m also a certified Raw Food Chef and have taught raw food classes as well as healthy vegetarian and carnivore cooking classes.
I’ve helped clients heal from:
- memory issues
- sleeping pill addictions
- weight issues
- chronic constipation
- debilitating acid reflux
- low energy
- chronic coughing
- frequent gas and bloating